At TWNKLS we think it is important that personal details are handled responsibly. We only process personal details in ways that are permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation. In this privacy notice we would like to explain how we will be doing that.
The kind of personal information that we collect and where we store it
- As soon as you become a customer at TWNKLS or register for the newsletter or download any content that requires your email adres on the TWNKLS website, you will enter the CRM systems Exact Online, Salesforce and MailChimp. These systems are in line with the GDPR guidelines. In these systems we store general personal information: name, address, telephone number, company name, e-mail address, company website.
- When TWNKLS does an assignment for a customer, the content of the project will be held on Microsoft OneDrive. The project files contain minimal personal data: the name of the project members and the name of the company or customer.
- When we meet you at an event or another occasion and you give us your business card, you will also be entered into our CRM systems Exact Online, Salesforce and MailChimp. We will also invite you to LinkedIn.
What do we use personal information for?
- Personal information is used for the following purposes:
a. To cite quotations
b. To draw up a contract as soon as there is an agreement to work together
c. To send invoices after completing an assignment or sub-assignment
d. To inform you about our services
e. To improve our services
How long do we keep your personal information?
7f. We keep your personal data at least as long as is necessary to provide you with information about the application process. If you do not start working at TWNKLS, your resume and motivation letter will be deleted from our system within three months after our last contact. You can ask at any time for your data to be deleted by TWNLKS via the address [email protected]
When are personal data shared?
- In the eventuality that we are forced by the law or the government to pass on data in the context of a judicial investigation.
How can you view the personal information we hold?
- You can easily request the information by emailing [email protected] We will then send you a printout of all the information we have about you.
When you first visit our website you will receive a message about our cookies where you can indicate your preferences. You can (usually) adjust these preferences via your browser settings, or you can adjust them in your cookie preferences on this page. You should realise that if you block our cookies, certain functions and pages on your website will not work as they should.