Our Augmented Reality specialists are disrupting industries by developing applications and solutions that result in new forms of interaction, user experience and business concepts. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Unity 3D Team Lead with the skills and ambition to lead a technical team and mentor junior software developers.
What you will be doing at TWNKLS?
In this challenging job you will be working on our coolest projects. Two examples of our current projects are the IKEA PLACE app or the Blueware application for Royal Delft. With your advanced working knowledge of Unity3D you will push our applications to an even higher level. Also we count on your contributions for original ideas towards all aspects of production and development. Besides your own projects, you will lead the Platform Expert Group. In a bi-weekly meeting with your team of developers you discuss the team as well as individual strategy and growth.
Do you have the same passion for AR as we do? And do you think you can be our new colleague? Continue reading and apply now!
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and cookies are provided by the ones who arrive late. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table football skills. To stay healthy some of us like to run the marathon or parts of it. Don’t worry about a dress code, we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English, C# or C++ is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young. We are a flat organization, which means you can voice your opinions and we expect you to speak up if you think something can be done in a better way.
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
If you want to get your hands ‘dirty’ working on real-world AR applications, TWNKLS is the right place to be. We are at frontiers of the push to bring AR mainstream. Working closely with clients across different domains, one gains valuable insights how to make AR useful in the reality and create a difference in everyday life. You will have an opportunity to dive into different aspects of a successful solution – eyewear and sensors, underlying CV and CG algorithms, UI/UX platforms etc.
The ideal Unity3D Developer / Team Lead
- Work independently to assigned projects with limited supervision
- Constantly analyze code performance and architect optimizations made by yourself and your colleagues
- As a team lead you oversee the daily operation of the Platform Expert Group and you advise and mentor the developers on an individual level
- You ensure the interest of your team (members) towards other team leads, project managers and higher management in order to work all together in the most effective way and contribute to the growth of TWNKLS.
Do you have the right qualifications to get the job done?
- At least 5 years of experience with Unity3D (and therefor tons of working knowledge of it!) in which you also developed some cool AR applications for iOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of C#, other programming languages would be a big plus
- Some experience as a team lead and the ambition to grow the talents of your team
- Confident at communicating professionally both to a teammate as well as a client
- You set realistic but challenging goals for your team and its members. And you empower your team to take responsibility
- You are persuasive, decisive and you inspire others
- Proficient in English and Dutch
What’s in it for you?
TWNKLS has an awesome start-up culture, right in centre of Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station. We cover all the essentials so you can focus on redefining what an augmented reality experience can be. Think off: laptop, phone, private internet, salary+pension plan, public transport, monthly fun activities and a daily lunch.
Apply for this job
Please note that that non-EU residents should be in possession of a working permit in order to apply.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.