Our Augmented Reality and Computer Vision specialists are disrupting industries by developing applications and solutions that result in new forms of interaction, user experience and business concepts. As TWNKLS is growing rapidly, we’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our international team of passionate professionals.
We are looking for you!
Are you passionate about customer success, is your approach methodical and is ‘managing projects’ part of your DNA? As a Digital Project Manager at TWNKLS you make sure that AR projects exceed customer expectations and at the same time are run efficiently, timely and are profitable. You will lead the planning, execution, and closing of international projects from end to end. You have acquired an excellent business acumen and you enjoy the people dimension of coaching our developers & researchers, vendors and clients to create an award-winning spirit.
Do you share our passion for AR? And are you interested in the position of Sr. Digital Project Manager? Continue reading and apply directly at the bottom of this page.
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and cookies are provided by the ones who arrive late. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table football skills. Don’t worry about a dress code, we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… age is just a number. In our team Portuguese, Spanish, Ukraine, Romanian and Dutch are spoken but English and C# is our business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past.
“#TheFutureIsNow! And TWNKLS is building that future. The world of AR is exploding and as a pioneer of that world TWNKLS is right in the thick of it. Every day is as equally challenging as it is rewarding – you’ll never suffer a ‘Boredout’. I like to compare working at TWNKLS with riding the Wild Water Rapids: it’s rough, bumpy and with one wrong turn we’re all in the water. However, we stick together through thick and thin, hitting challenges head on and we go for it! We don’t stop, we never quit and as a team, we always deliver epic results, that are then celebrated in euphoric style! If you want to work at a pioneering company where you will be challenged as an individual, can continually grow as a professional and all the whilst having fun, then look no further!”
How many boxes do you tick
as our next Digital PM?
- You know AR from previous experiences and have worked in the ‘digital’ sector (web apps, mobile, gaming)
- You have lead Augmented Reality projects yourself (big preference)
- You are comfortable to manage multiple projects in parallel
- You have been successfully responsible to manage customer relationships and advise customers
- You have a proven track record of managing your projects within time and budget
- Being a certified Scrum Master for several years, Agile is running through your veins
- You have exceptional leadership skills & experience in leading cross-platform teams consisting of designers, 3D-ers and hardcore programmers
- Others admire you for your outstanding problem-solving skills and you like to chip in to improve our ways of working
- The Atlassian Suite with all its PM tooling does not have any secrets for you
- Your Dutch and English are fluent in writing, reading and speaking (C2 level)
Apply for this job
Please note that that non-EU residents should be in possession of a working permit in order to apply.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.