TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented reality and computer vision pioneer. With a growing number of experienced specialists, we are developing new image based recognition technologies that result in new forms of interaction, user experience and business concepts. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a hands-on full time Back-End C# / .NET developer!
In this position, you will extend and improve the TWNKLS STAR Platform within international customer and high-end R&D and app development teams. You will improve the architecture, performance, documentation, and tests of the platform. Furthermore, you will be developing user interfaces for desktop systems as well as for smart glasses, smart watches, tablets and smartphones (iOS/Android) based on the latest UX insights. You will help integrate a real-time conferencing system within the tracking platform and automate our cross-platform build environment to enable continuous integration.
Do you share our passion for AR? And are you interested in the position of C# / .NET developer? Continue reading and apply directly at the bottom of this page.
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and cookies are provided by the ones who arrive late. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table football skills. To stay healthy some of us like to run the marathon or parts of it. Don’t worry about a dress code, we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English, C# or C++ is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young. We are a flat organization, which means you can voice your opinions and we expect you to speak up if you think something can be done in a better way.
Principal Computer Vision
Either you are still a student looking for an internship, a young professional just after finishing your studies, or you are a seasoned researcher interested in the more applied side of science, TWNKLS is the perfect place for you. This pioneering AR company is ideal for your career, through working on vanguard technical solutions, being part of a team of international experts and enjoying excellent opportunities on personal and professional development.
The ideal full stack developer is
- Passionate about solving problems in a creative way
- Highly interested in AR- and mobile technology and its applications
- Proven track record in developing backends and web based products
- Happy to work in an international team of passionate professionals
- You know your own pitfalls
- You value the power of having a good design before you start coding
- There is no I in team nor in TWNKLS so we are looking for a real team player
- Humor and a positive working attitude are both a big plus. You know how to roll up your sleeves (yes, we’re based in Rotterdam) while making a joke
Required skills and experience
- A bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong knowledge of C# / .NET and ASP.net Core
- In-depth knowledge and insight in Back-End Microsoft related tech like Azure, IIS, WebApps and SQLaaS.
- Knowledge of OOP/MVC and CI concepts.
- Knowledge and experience SCRUM methodology
- Good professional communication skills
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience with Akamai, cache servers like Redis or AppFabric or experience with 3rd party libraries in general would be all a bonus!
Apply for this job
Please note that that non-EU residents should be in possession of a working permit in order to apply.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.