The kind of personal information that we collect and where we store it
4. As soon as you become a customer at TWNKLS or register for the newsletter on this website, you will enter the CRM systems Exact Online, Salesforce and MailChimp. These systems are in line with the GDPR guidelines. In these systems we store general personal information: name, address, telephone number, company name, e-mail address, company website.
5. When TWNKLS does an assignment for a customer, the content of the project will be held on Microsoft OneDrive. The project files contain minimal personal data: the name of the project members and the name of the company or customer.
6. When we meet you at an event or another occasion and you give us your business card, you will also be entered into our CRM systems Exact Online, Salesforce and MailChimp. We will also invite you to LinkedIn.
What do we use personal information for?
7. Personal information is used for the following purposes:
a. To cite quotations
b. To draw up a contract as soon as there is an agreement to work together
c. To send invoices after completing an assignment or sub-assignment
d. To inform you about our services
e. To improve our services
When are personal data shared?
8. In the eventuality that we are forced by the law or the government to pass on data in the context of a judicial investigation.
How can you view the personal information we hold?
9. You can easily request the information by emailing [email protected]. We will then send you a printout of all the information we have about you.
Cookies and web analysis
10. Our website is able to collect cookies. The notification on the website describes what is done with these cookies. General information about the regulations regarding cookies can be found here.
Choices we make in the field of marketing
11. When your give your consent to enter your personal details in our CRM databases (Exact Online, Salesforce and MailChimp), we occasionally send out a newsletter or information that may be of interest to you. If you are no longer interested in receiving such information from us, it is easy to unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our newsletters. You can also send a request to be deleted to the address [email protected].
How long do we keep your personal information?
12. We keep your personal data at least as long as is necessary to provide you with services and according to legislative obligations. You can ask at any time for your data to be deleted by TWNLKS via the address [email protected] provided we comply with the legislative obligation.