WebRTC Developer – Fulltime
In this position you play a crucial role in the future development of our STAR Platform product and building the native WebRTC architecture for this platform is the name of the game. Besides the client- and server-side, you will overcome the challenges of WebRTC used in public networks. You ensure that audio and video streaming fits into the modular platform and drive the ability of applications to run on tablets, phones and different types of eyewear/wearables.
The ideal profile for the WebRTC developer
Required skills and experience
- MSc in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- A proven track record in designing and developing video and audio conferencing applications on the web (not just in a LAN), similar to Vidyo, Skype or Icelink
- Extensive knowledge of network protocols such as SIP, HTTP, HTTPS and VoIP
- Knowledge of (streaming) codecs, either H.264 and VP8 or H.265 and VP9
- Experience with cross platform development (at least Android, Linux and Windows/UWP)
- Experience in prototyping and testing applications which use WebRTC
- Experience with updating, building and installing WebRTC native source code
- Proficient in English, verbal and in writing
- Experience in working in an Agile environment / SCRUM philosophy
- You are regarded by your peers as the expert on WebRTC and real-time communication
- Have an ongoing urge to keep your knowledge up to date about everything related to audio and video conferencing
- Passionate about solving problems in a creative way
- You understand the power of having a good design before you start coding
- Highly interested in AR- and mobile technology and its application for consumers and enterprises
- Happy to work in an international team of passionate professionals
- There is no I in TEAM; neither is there one in TWNKLS so we are looking for a real team player!
- Humor and a positive working attitude are both a big plus
What‘s in it for you?
We at TWNKLS are disruptors of industries! Working at TWNKLS means that you contribute to a change: change to the efficiency of our customers’ processes and the way they work on a daily basis. If you want to make a difference, whilst working on state of the art AR projects, then TWNKLS is the home for you. Within the scope of our projects and your responsibilities, it is totally up to you how you bring your work to a success. We encourage autonomy in your work as well encourage you to develop yourself. And of course, there is no need to worry about a great set of employment conditions.
Are you the expert on audio and video conferencing? Do you want to work on cutting edge AR innovations? And are ready for your next step in your career? Show us your skills and motivation! Send your resume and motivation letter (short!) to careers(at)twnkls.com. A proof of a WebRTC application you worked on, would be awesome!
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.