C# / .NET backend developer
TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented-reality and computer-vision pioneer. By combining technical expertise with a value-focused approach, TWNKLS has been creating custom augmented reality solutions for our clients since 2011. With a growing number of experienced specialists, we are developing new image based recognition technologies that result in new forms of interaction, user experience and business concepts.
Our projects and approach are on the edge of todays technical reach. We create the future.
We are a flat organization, which means you can voice your opinions and we expect you to speak up if you think something can be done in a better way.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a hands-on full time backend C# / .NET developer!
Please note that that non-EU residents should be in possession of a working permit in order to apply.
What can you expect ?
In this position, you will work on a variety of projects for renowned international customers like IKEA and Lamborghini and supporting the development team of our own TWNKLS STAR Platform for remote assistance.
Together with our high-end research and application development teams, you will work on projects that are in continuous development as well as on new projects. Setting up and improving architecture, performance and documenting your work should be your second nature.
What we expect from you.
- Higher vocational education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong knowledge of C# .Net, ASP.net Core
- In-depth knowledge and insight in backend Microsoft related tech like Azure, IIS, WebApps and SQLaaS.
- Knowledge of OOP/MVC and CI concepts.
- Knowledge and experience SCRUM methodology
- Good professional communication skills
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
Bonus skills and experience.
- Experience with Akamai
- Experience with cache servers like Redis or AppFabric
- Experience with 3rd party libraries in general
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- A laptop for mobile working
- Compensation for your private internet (home and mobile)
- Commute by train (2nd class) will be compensated 100%
- Compensation for a private pension plan
- A personal training budget
- An inspiring work environment in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station
- Good coffee, daily lunch and organic fruit
Do you have the have what it takes to work as a C# / .NET backend developer at TWNKLS ? Apply now!
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and the one who is late provides cookies. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table foosball skills. To stay healthy, some of us like to run the marathon. Don’t worry about a dress code; we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. In our team we speak e.g. Portuguese, Spanish, Bulgarian, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English or C# is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young.
Do you want to join the team of TWNKLS? Send your resume, motivation letter (short!) and some impressive proof of your track record to careers(at)twnkls.com.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.