Hands-on full stack developer (C#, MVC, HTML, CSS, asp.net)
TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented reality and computer vision pioneer. By combining technical expertise with a value-focused approach, TWNKLS has been creating custom augmented reality solutions for our clients since 2011. With a growing number of experienced specialists we are developing new image based recognition technologies that result in new forms of interaction, user experience and business concepts.
Our projects are on the edge of what is possible nowadays, and our R&D team is pushing today’s boundaries a bit further. We are a flat organization, which means you can voice your opinions and we expect you to speak up if you think something can be done in a better way.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a hands-on full stack developer!
We are looking for you!?
In this position, you will extend and improve the TWNKLS STAR Platform within international customer and high-end R&D and app development teams. You will improve the architecture, performance, documentation, and tests of the platform. Furthermore, you will be developing user interfaces for desktop systems as well as for smart glasses, smart watches, tablets and smartphones (iOS/Android) based on the latest UX insights. You will help integrate a real-time conferencing system within the tracking platform and automate our cross-platform build environment to enable continuous integration.
Do you have the same passion for AR as we do? And are you interested in the position of full stack developer, apply now!
The ideal full stack developer is
• Passionate about solving problems in a creative way
• Highly interested in AR- and mobile technology and its applications
• Proven track record in developing backends and web based products
• Happy to work in an international team of passionate professionals
• You know your own pitfalls
• You value the power of having a good design before you start coding
• There is no I in team nor in TWNKLS so we are looking for a real team player
• Humor and a positive working attitude are both a big plus. You know how to roll up your sleeves (yes, we’re based in Rotterdam) while making a joke
Required skills and experience
• Extended knowledge of and experience in modern C#, MVC, MVC Web Api, HTML, CSS, asp.net, .NET Framework and MS SQL Server. You should be able to show us a number of successful projects or projects you have been working on and explain the challenges you faced and how you overcame them
• Proficiency with Linux and Windows development and deployment
• Proficient with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• GIT knowledge
• Proficient in English
• Good at communicating professionally
Bonus skills and experience
• Experience with open-source libraries
• Have affinity with Node.JS, MongoDB, Web RTC
• Have worked with Azure Services
• Experience with continuous intergration (CI)
• Experience with cache servers like Redis or AppFrabric
• Knowledge of Microsoft Patterns and Practices
• Have worked with SCRUM or Agile methodology and JIRA
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary
• A laptop for mobile working
• Compensation for your private internet (home and mobile)
• Commute by train (2nd class) will be compensated 100%
• Compensation for a private pension plan
• A personal training budget
• An inspiring work environment in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station
• Good coffee, daily lunch and organic fruit
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and the one who is late provides cookies. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table foosball skills. To stay healthy, some of us like to run the marathon. Don’t worry about a dress code; we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak e.g. Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, South-Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English or C# is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young.
Do you want to join the team of TWNKLS? Send your resume, motivation letter (short!) and some impressive proof of your track record to careers(at)twnkls.com.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.