Rock solid Application Manager and Test Coordinator
TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented reality and computer vision pioneer. By combining technical expertise with a value-focused approach TWNKLS has been creating custom augmented reality tools since 2011. The variety of complex applications and international customers makes that TWNKLS needs to bring its services to the next level. By having the experience, the ideas and the hands-on mentality for setting up our new department you contribute to the success of our clients. Are you ready for your next career move?
We are looking for you
As an Application Manager you ensure our apps run smoothly and dependably. For every new customer and every new project you play a central role in designing and building the app management environment. Together with the project manager you decide how the application will be maintained in the future. The both of you will ensure that our apps can improve and expand in order to provide the best possible solution.
• You will be the lead contact for functional and technical questions and incidents
• You are responsible for supporting our projects and new products
• Listening to our users makes you the most important connection between our customers and TWNKLS
• When a help desk task arises you will coordinate it
• You make an impact analysis, and plan a solution. If that’s not possible you will connect with the right colleagues so the customer’s problem is fixed quickly.
As Test Coordinator you will be the kingpin which our functional and technical test track revolves around. For this track, you will be responsible for planning, budget, and reporting to our clients. For this you’ll be the main contact for clients, users, and colleagues alike.
• You will analyze test results and use these insights to advise on the quality of our applications.
• You are accurate, analytical, and a constant motivation to improve our applications.
• You will coordinate testing our new and current software applications, as well as their roll-out to our clients.
You fit the following profile
In short: You make sure our applications work smoothly. Every time, all the time. Does this match your DNA, and you tick all of the boxes below, please contact us, we need you!
• Strong communicator
• Good oral and written skills in both English and Dutch
• Prior knowledge of IT management processes
• Responsible and accurate
• Process oriented
• An eye for quality
• Good at prioritizing
• Can work smoothly in a team, but self-supportive as well
• You are good in what you are doing and customers love you for that.
• Can do!
What’s in it for you?
TWNKLS has an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.
• A competitive salary
• A laptop and phone for mobile working
• Compensation for your private internet (home and mobile)
• Commute by train (2nd class) will be compensated 100%
• Compensation for a private pension plan
• A personal training budget
• An inspiring work environment in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station
• Good coffee
• Daily lunch and organic fruit
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and the one who is late provides cookies. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table foosball skills. To stay healthy, some of us like to run the marathon. Don’t worry about a dress code; we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak e.g. Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, South-Afrikaans, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English or C# is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young.
Do you want to join the team of TWNKLS? Send your resume, motivation letter (short!) and a portfolio item which really impress us to careers(at)twnkls.com.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.