Wanted: bad-ass digital marketer
TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented reality and computer vision pioneer. By combining technical expertise with a value-focused approach TWNKLS has been creating custom augmented reality tools since 2011. We are in search of a highly effective digital marketing expert who will help us to further brand TWNKLS successfully worldwide.
We are looking for you
Are you an active social media user who can identify and exploit the most effective channels and activities to target specific audiences? Do you always focus on the customer journey and can you translate complicated content into simple and understandable (online) content? As our first marketer you will be responsible for all marketing activities at TWNKLS. You will create a multichannel B2B marketing strategy; including creating marketing content, generating qualified leads and increasing conversion points throughout our marketing channels. You can easily plan, translate strategy to tactics and execute effectively.
As a digital marketer at TWNKLS you are an online marketer, content manager and copywriter at the same time.
Your main responsibilities
• Develop new and creative ways to enhance the visibility of TWNKLS.
• Manage and build our online marketing and brand identity. This will include the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Develop our TWNKLS website into an inbound Demand Generation channel while applying all of your digital hands-on experience.
• Implement marketing and sales initiatives via online campaigns, e-mail marketing, blog posts and reacting to trends.
• Ensure our content marketing initiatives drive traffic, engagement, leads, and deliver sales and client retention.
• Collaborate with colleagues and clients to produce relevant and rich content. This will include sales collateral, blog posts, events, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, press releases, corporate news, videos and creative content.
• Manage and deliver this rich content across our marketing channels, ensuring it is optimized towards SEO and Google Analytics.
As our ideal candidate, you fit the following profile:
• Demonstrable competencies in Digital and IT marketing with strong business acumen
• Excellent knowledge of modern marketing disciplines
• You know how to translate high tech content into relevant rich messages targeted at different audiences through blogs, videos, webinars, whitepapers etcetera
• Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp and social media monitoring tools.
• You have managed your own digital multi-touch campaigns, did events planning, copy writing and social media exploration.
• You are comfortable to plan and execute several parallel initiatives with an ‘act-now’ attitude
• You are a self-starting, open, extravert personality and you are teamwork oriented
• English and Dutch spoken
What’s in it for you?
TWNKLS has an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.
• A competitive salary
• A laptop and phone for mobile working
• Compensation for your private internet (home and mobile)
• Commute by train (2nd class) will be compensated 100%
• Compensation for a private pension plan
• A personal training budget
• An inspiring work environment in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station
• Good coffee
• Daily lunch and organic fruit
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and the one who is late provides cookies. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table foosball skills. To stay healthy, some of us like to run the marathon. Don’t worry about a dress code; we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak e.g. Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, South-Afrikaans, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English or C# is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young.
Do you love putting your online marketing and copywriting skills to the test? Then join our team and step up to promote TWNKLS! Send your resume, motivation letter (short!) and a piece of work that you’re really proud of to careers(at)twnkls.com.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.