Wanted: bad-ass content marketer
TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented reality and computer vision pioneer. By combining technical expertise with a value-focused approach TWNKLS has been creating custom augmented reality tools since 2011. We are in search of a highly effective content marketing expert who will help us to further brand TWNKLS successfully worldwide.
We are looking for you
Do you always focus on the customer journey and can you translate complicated content into simple and understandable (online) content? As our first content marketer you will be responsible for all marketing activities at TWNKLS and you can easily translate strategy to tactics and execution. You will create a multichannel B2B marketing strategy; including creating marketing content, generating qualified leads and increasing conversion points throughout our marketing channels.
As a content marketer at TWNKLS you are a content manager, online marketer and copywriter at the same time.
Your main responsibilities
• Collaborate with colleagues and clients to produce relevant and rich content. This will include sales collateral, blog posts, events, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, press releases, corporate news, videos and creative content.
• Manage and deliver this rich content across our marketing channels, ensuring it is optimized towards SEO and Google Analytics.
• Realize a new website for TWNKLS in which you can apply all your lead generation knowledge.
• Develop new and creative ways to enhance the visibility of TWNKLS.
• Manage and build our online marketing and brand identity. This will include the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Implement marketing and sales initiatives via online campaigns, e-mail marketing, creating successful landing pages, blog posts and reacting to trends.
• Ensure our content marketing initiatives drive traffic, engagement, leads, and deliver sales and client retention.
As our ideal candidate, you fit the following profile:
• You have approximately 3 years of relevant work experience, such as content manager, online marketer or copywriter
• You have the ambition to take a step in your career and put your experience to the test in a challenging environment.
• On social media platforms, you feel totally at home.
• You have an inspiring opinion about branding and positioning and you know how to translate it into action.
• Proven knowledge and experience with SEO, Google Analytics, MailChimp, WordPress and social media monitoring tools.
• Combine creativity with hands-on/act now mentality
• Experience in working with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and HTML is a plus
What’s in it for you?
TWNKLS has an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.
• A competitive salary
• A laptop and phone for mobile working
• Compensation for your private internet (home and mobile)
• Commute by train (2nd class) will be compensated 100%
• Compensation for a private pension plan
• A personal training budget
• An inspiring work environment in the centre of Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station
• Good coffee
• Daily lunch and organic fruit
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and the one who is late provides cookies. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table foosball skills. To stay healthy, some of us like to run the marathon. Don’t worry about a dress code; we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak e.g. Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, South-Afrikaans, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English or C# is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past. Some of us really played the Atari 2600 when they were young.
Do you love putting your online marketing and copywriting skills to the test? Then join our team and step up to promote TWNKLS! Send your resume, motivation letter (short!) and a piece of content that you’re really proud of to careers(at)twnkls.com.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.