Rock star project manager – fulltime
TWNKLS is a Dutch augmented reality and computer vision pioneer. By combining technical expertise with a value-focused approach TWNKLS has been creating custom augmented reality tools since 2011. As TWNKLS is rapidly growing, we’re looking for a great project manager to join our international crew of passionate professionals.
We are looking for you
Do you have lots of energy, great communication skills and is ‘managing projects’ part of your DNA? As a senior project manager at TWNKLS you make sure that augmented reality projects and processes are being shepherded in a professional, efficient, timely and ultimately profitable manner. You will lead the planning, execution, and closing of international projects from beginning to end. You easily understand the clients’ business and value chain. You will be working with our developers & researchers, vendors and clients to create and execute project plans and schedules, including resolving issues and conflicts.
What you will accomplish
• Manage multiple projects of various scope and size, simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Facilitate internal and external project team meetings
• Assess the impact of shifting project priorities, demands, and timeline modifications
• Manage client and project team expectations
• Identify, resolve and/or escalate issues, internal or external, in a timely fashion
• Manage budget for assigned project(s), monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
• Ability to draft resource planning documents and statements of work, as well as change notices
• Assist with the development of best practices and tools for ongoing project execution and management
As our ideal candidate, you fit the following profile:
• More than 5 years of experience as a project manager, managing IT project
• You are comfortable to manage multiple smaller projects in parallel
• You have been successfully responsible to manage the customer relationship
• You are proud of managing your projects within time and budget and have a track record to prove it
• Being a certified scrum master for several years, Agile is running through your veins
• Accurate plans are your passion and you are familiar with planning C++/C#, Unity, UX and back-end based projects
• Dutch and English are fluent in writing, reading and speaking (C2 level)
• PLM and product planning experience would be a big plus
• Understanding augmented reality techniques like computer vision, object recognition, SLAM, ARML, 3D-modelling, persistency, tracking would be a bonus
• You are good in what you are doing and customers love you for that!
• You need to be of an entrepreneurial mind set
• You have exceptional leadership skills & experience in leading cross-functional teams of technical professionals
• Your negotiation skills are excellent
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Exhibit outstanding communication skills at all levels
• You understand your role within the power of “TEAM”
What’s in it for you?
TWNKLS has an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! It’s also an environment where you can develop yourself super-fast and get the freedom to create your own future. We work very hard but we have also a lot of fun together.
• A competitive salary
• A laptop and phone for mobile working
• Compensation for your private internet at home
• Support when relocation to Rotterdam area is needed
• Compensation for a private pension plan
• A personal training budget
• An inspiring creative work environment in the centre of Rotterdam (next to Central Station)
• Occasional travel may be required
Coffee, fresh fruits and lunch are served by TWNKLS and cookies are provided by the ones who arrive late. After the communal lunch we like to show off our table foosball skills. Don’t worry about a dress code, we think it’s more important that you feel comfortable. Most of us are officially in their thirties, but yeah… you are as old/young as you feel. In our team we speak e.g. Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, South-Afrikaans, Romanian and Dutch but to actually communicate with each other, English or C# is the business language. We work in an open office in which we also collect some famous game consoles from the past.
Do you want to join a team of passionate augmented reality developers? Show us your skills and motivation! Send your portfolio, resume and motivation letter (short!) to careers(at)twnkls.com.
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.