Senior computer vision engineer (C++)
We are looking for an experienced computer vision engineer with extensive knowledge and a proven track record.
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Help to continuously improve our tracking-, recognition- and reconstruction platform (architecture, performance, documentation, tests)
- Develop real-time 3D tracking algorithms
- Extend and improve an existing state of the art SLAM platform
- Develop and integrate vision / inertial sensor fusion algorithms
- Implement place- and object recognition algorithms (based on open source code, papers or own research)
- Ability to work with and extend sparse / dense reconstruction software
- Experience with development of high-frequency code (cache coherence, alignment, multi-threading)
- Experience with GPU development (CUDA, OpenCL or GPGPU)
Do you want to be part of our team? Apply for this job by sending an e-mail to info(at)twnkls.com
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.