Senior Project Manager AR projects
Senior Project Manager for our exciting international Augmented Reality projects
Role name: Senior Project Manager
Reports to: Project Director
The Senior Project Manager is responsible to successfully manage our international projects in the cultural, retail, edutainment, marketing & branding, construction & industry, industry 4.0, automotive, maritime sectors. Our projects combine Augmented Reality technology with exciting new business models, are cross platform, make use of real time 3D and are user friendly.
As a Senior project manager you bridge the gap between customer and the TWNKLS application team and our TWNKLS pioneering team. You have the ability to understand the business and value chain of the customer, you have the curiosity to understand tracking and recognition algorithms, see through device compatibility, the patience to explain the polygon budgets, you are retentive when it comes to unit testing and are wondering why the Hololens has a limited field of view. As a Senior Project Manager you also take the leadership in project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, project team management, troubleshooting and the continuing maintenance of good customer relations.
Our teams are multidisciplinary, highly educated and experienced. Their creativity and technology push boundaries and shape the future of the Augmented Reality landscape. They are true pioneers.
• Fluent English
• Managing projects is part of your DNA
• >5 years of experience in a similar role in a professional organization and ready for the next step
• Take ownership of multiple turn key projects from specification to delivery
• Managing scope, budget, quality and milestones is your second nature
• Your project administration is always complete and up to date
• You can manage expectations and the client satisfaction of all project stakeholders
• Good and professional communications skills, both verbal and in writing
• Quality is non-negotiable
• Can do mentality is always on
• Good is not good enough
• Fun and passion should not be forgotten
• Experience in managing software projects
• A structured way of working
• Proven track record for EUR 100k+ projects
• Skilled Prince II certified and SCRUM master
• Sufficient technical knowledge
• Understand you customers business and value chain
• You and your team write proposals
• Excellent presentations skills
• Procurement procedures do not discourage you
You are ready for your next career move, you will leave the old new economy and become a pillar in our team. The feeling that you are part of innovative and disruptive projects will make your eyes twinkle.
Do you want to be part of our team? Apply for this job by sending an e-mail to gerben(at)twnkls.com
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.