Senior computer vision engineer (C++)
We are looking for an experienced computer vision engineer with extensive knowledge and a proven track record.
• Fluent English
• Good communication skills both verbal and in writing
• Help to continuously improve our tracking-, recognition- and reconstruction platform (architecture, performance, documentation, tests)
• Develop real-time 3D tracking algorithms
• Extend and improve an existing state of the art SLAM platform
• Develop and integrate vision / inertial sensor fusion algorithms
• Implement place- and object recognition algorithms (based on open source code, papers or own research)
• Ability to work with and extend sparse / dense reconstruction software
• Experience with development of high-frequency code (cache coherence, alignment, multi-threading)
• Experience with GPU development (CUDA, OpenCL or GPGPU)
Do you want to be part of our team? Apply for this job by sending an e-mail to info(at)twnkls.com
Responses by employment agencies are not appreciated / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.